Label: Bull Records (2) - LP 0014 • Format: Vinyl LP • Country: Italy • Genre: Jazz • Style: Contemporary Jazz
· The Mulligan Quartet material from PJ LP’s 1, 2, 5 and 10 was squeezed into one twelve incher PJ , implying loss of material. But the Mulligan Quartet tracks with Lee Konitz were fully re-issued on 12”, with new material added (WPM ). The two Laurindo Almeidas however came on one 12” album PJ without any loss of ted Reading Time: 10 mins.
· A Beginner’s Guide To Vinyl: Jazz Records You Should Own. Jeffrey Smith posted February 8, We’ve all been new to the world of vinyl at some point. Some of us jumped into record collecting because we long for a more profound experience than streaming and earbuds. Some because we believe vinyl is indeed the superior ted Reading Time: 7 mins.
Modern Jazz in Transition (The Later Styles) Based on Len Lyons, The Best Jazz Albums (William Morrow and Company, Inc., , ISBN ), and Jim Determan's subsequent updates.
· Golding added, “I’m told that vinyl is the only type of music hardware where the sales are actually going up, so that’s good.” The new trend isn’t limited to the young lions, however—one of the musicians in this survey is Ahmad Jamal, who released his first EP in New jazz on vinyl is an international ted Reading Time: 8 mins.
· Check out some of the greatest jazz albums on vinyl the two-horn frontline as de rigueur in post-bop small-group jazz. in the number one Jazz Album, Miles Davis’ Kind of Blue.
- Näköala Olemattomasta Ikkunasta (View From A Non-extistant Window) - Esa Kotilainen - Ajatuslapsi (C